1. Make a thorough examination of your conscience.
2. Confess your sins to a priest. Do not commit the same sins anymore.
3. Receive Holy Commnunion as often as you can. Remember, Jesus said: "Those who eat My flesh and drink My blood will have eternal life and I will raise them up on the last day."
4. Obey the Ten Commandments of God.
5. Consecrate yourself to the Immaculate Heart of Mary By:
a. Praying daily the Holy Rosary, Morning Offering and Consecration prayer.
b. Wearing the Brown Scapular.
c. Doing the requests asked by Our Lady for the First Saturday devotion.
7. Go to confession and received Holy Communion every First Friday.
8. Divine Mercy Devotion:
a. Pray daily the Chaplet of Mercy and the 3 o'clock prayer
b. Go to confession and receive Holy Communion during the Feast of Mercy.
9. Obtain Indulgencies from the Jubilee celebration throughout the Year 2000.